Fabric Upholstery in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
We offer sofa fabric upholstery service in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor and also for your other furniture including ottoman, chair and couch sets. Fabric upholstery makes use of different types of fabrics to cover padding of the sofa for its design appearance and improve comfortability. This can be a great way to preserve and renew your old couch especially if it has sentimental value to you.
Sofa or linen fabrics that caught the eye of the market recently became a popular choice for reupholstery. It can be maintained effortlessly and most importantly it provides a sense of luxury to complement the interior designs of your home.
As sofa sets are used often most of the time, it is prone to scratch and stain. Thus, linen fabric is suitable to be used for this furnishing. Since it is washable, you do not have to worry about stubborn stains much. Most importantly, cotton or linen provides the best options for comfort.
Sofa covers vs fabric upholstery
People often confuse sofa covers with fabric upholstery. However, both are different approaches. The main purpose of covers is to protect the furniture and can be detached for washing while the fabric used in upholster is fixed on the couch.
Is a leather or fabric sofa better?
Both leather and fabrics have their pros and cons respectively. Leather sofa is easier to undergo maintenance and has good heat insulation while the latter can be more soft and comfortable. Custom fabrics sofas also come with a wide range of unique designs and patterns which allows you to have your own style to match your home decor more freely. Collection we have in store includes floral prints, geometric print, vintage, hues color, plain vibrant colours, etc.
Which fabric materials are the most durable and long-lasting?
Leather and microfiber are the most durable and long-lasting fabric material. The main difference is genuine real leather is from animal hides, while microfiber is made of synthetic fiber.
Some tips when choosing fabric upholstery for your furniture:
- Firstly, you should think of the type of furniture that you want for upholstering. Whether it is for a living room seat, office furnishings, curtains, or bed headboard, make sure you choose the cloth that is suitable for that piece of furnishing and able to match the designs of your room.
- It is recommended for fur parents to choose fabrics that are pet-friendly and allow them to be cleaned regularly and maintained easily.
- Our advice for parents who have little kids at home is to opt for fabrics that are easy to clean by themselves through DIY or using a professional reupholstery cleaning service.
- Fabrics for furniture come in different ranges of price depending on the quality and material. Therefore, you should do thorough research and set a budget before purchasing.
- Will your decorating furnishings be used indoors or placed outside? Always select a durable fabric that is resistant to harsh weather and natural sunlight for outdoor furniture or near sliding doors to avoid color fading.
Our company consists of a team of professionals who have extensive experience to advise you on fabrics material for the reupholstery process professionally. We also provide this type of service for curtain and pillow. No matter if you want it to be the same exact accents or different combinations for your product, do not hesitate to send them in as we are the perfect fit.
Contact us now for more information and see how we could fulfill your requirement!
Hire Klang Valley's No. 1 Upholsterer
Our employees are experienced and have been in the upholstery industry for a very long time. We can handle many types of problems, mainly because each furniture is very unique in shape, and material used.
Get to know what you are spending on as we provide FREE quotation that covers the details of our services. No surprise last minute hidden fees. We only proceed to commence the work once the quote has been accepted.
Wide Range Of Materials
We have worked with many types of materials, and we do use them when it comes to repairing various furniture. We are used to working and operating with different types of leather and fabric materials.
Thank you for the beautiful fabric upholstery service for my old sofa set. Your team member was knowledgeable and advised me on the pros and cons of each fabric material choice. – Ms Janelle